Hi friend, it’s nice to meet you!
wife, GIRL MAMA, and breast cancer survivor
I’m a personal development and empowerment mentor for women and moms who are overwhelmed, anxious, and are ready to step into their true power.
As a certified Holistic Health and Human Design Coach, I guide women in embodying their design and begin the deconditioning process so that they can re-learn who they are once again.
Through my pillar foundations and methodologies, including Human Design, I do this, which has helped me face my shadows and come out on the other side stronger than ever.
I understand because I’ve stood where you are. I’ve suffered from overwhelming anxiety, depression, PTSD, and anger management.
My goal is to guide women like you to start listening to your body, mind, and soul. Begin the deconditioning process to clear out those limiting beliefs that stop you from living the life you want and to finally starting embodying your uniqueness to the fullest.
I’m on a mission in cultivating a sacred and powerful space for women to heal and grow into their most authentic and magical self.
Get to know me
- I live in sunny Florida.
- I’m a former Elementary School teacher.
- My husband and I met on a blind date.
- Mom of two beautiful and smart girls.
- Podcast host of the Simply Today Life Podcast
- Full-time blogger at Simply Today Life until my inner-guidance called me into health coaching and to work with women to share my story.
- Currently finishing up my Health Coach Certification.
- I’m also currently getting certified in Human Design.
- I’m obsessed with Kundalini, EFT, Hypnosis, NLP, and anything with the subconscious mind.
- Meditation, journaling, inner-work, and shadow work are just some of the methods which helped me along my journey.
- I’m a Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor.
- I love books that teach me spirituality and ways of getting to know myself as a woman deeper.
- I love walks in nature, especially on difficult days.
Let’s Be Friends!
I love sharing my journey of growth to inspire you to do the same. Follow me on Instagram, where I love connecting by sharing posts and stories about my everyday life.
Some of my favs
30 Days Of Journaling Prompts For Self-Discovery
free with your name and email address
Inner Work will be the most critical work you do for yourself. Start embracing yourself completely and authentically! Get my 30 Days of Journal Prompts For Self-Discovery to get you started on your journey.